Monday, May 1, 2017

Generals(overview and requirements)

                     

1.  They will be voted in to the position, The vote will be set for May1-June30th. Team sign-ups will be in this timeframe as well. (REMEMBER: Imperial or chaos only)  This is not locking you into your army choice for the big game itself.  Only for the campaign.  NOTE: you will have the availability to 'switch sides' during the campaign.  This is because some peeps have both armies at their disposal, and I don't want to limit you in the games or storylines you are doing. 

2. It should be someone that is paying attention to what's going on, and is actually interested in it.  This step is probably the most important thing.  Problems that come up within the team are going to be handled by the general or the lts, not me.  I will be able to guide as much as possible but the end say for the team will be from this individual.

3. They should be available once a month for grid movement on the map.  The ability to have the same time every month would be helpful here.  Instructions for how to do the actual movement will be given after the vote, and the generals are decided, within the orders that I will issue them at that point.

4.  They should be able to coerce 2 other individuals to be leftenants.  These will be people that will help out the general with his needs.  Be it sending messages, to overall movement for the army if the general can't be found for whatever reason.  They should be somewhat responsible and reasonable people and be able to adjust accordingly when scheduling problems occur.(don't be a dickhead if everybody can't do things according to plan A, have a plan B ready and so forth.)

5. They do not have to actually play in any campaign games.

6.  They should have the ability to get information to all persons that need it.  I.e. Get orders to people/give orders to people, let me know if something has happened, and be somewhat responsible about this job a bit.  At least a computer is required.  Facebook, IMing, a blog site, the forum...... If I can figure this out, I know others can.  I will be able to help in anyway possible, but you have to be able to ask for it.  After the kickoff at Dalecon, I will be issuing orders to these individuals who will then pass that info on to the rest of the team.  I will be able to help out team members for some questions, but the generals and lfts. will be the ones with the answers.

7. They will  have overall decision on how deployment and where deployment of people is at the big game. I will give generals information about the big game table set-ups and then they will pass it on to their respective teams in their own fashion.

8. They will have overall decision on distribution of bonus chips will happen at big game. The bonus chips or 'handicaps' rules, will be released in another post.

9. They will generate special end game prizes from me for putting up with all of this bullshit I'm asking them to do.

10.  The overall thing I'm attempting to do here is to have more than just me knowing what is going on at the big game.  This format should end up with at least 6 people understanding what is happening at the big game weekend, and be able to direct players accordingly.

11.  Sign ups for teams and for general nominations are on the forum right now.  You can post them on any of the formats available though and I will update accordingly.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool, I hope I get to be a leftenant. Or a rightenant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll see....... the map release will be the true 'grease' for the wheels of this thing, but thank you.

    ReplyDelete