Friday, February 9, 2018

Nurgle ( a beginning)

A bit of inspiration has hit me post big game.  The rot has called and I can't wait to get into it hip deep.  To get you up to speed, I've had a nurgle army for at least as decade now( a lot more actually) and it's been shelved for various reasons we don't have to get into.  Now there is a codex!  I've been waiting for traitor legion codexes for many moons now and this is more than I could hope for.  There is even info on the current legion status post Horus heresy and color schemes for the various off shoots.  I am going to do a cross between the weeping legion and the tainted sons chapters.  This is going to be an army with a lot of just stand there in the middle of the field of battle and as enemies get closer, they take wounds because of the stinkyness and all of grandfather Nurgle's gifts hitting them.  It will be a mixture of all kinds models from all different era's of 40k.

So.... without further ado....

No comments:

Post a Comment