Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Ambot

This is my first contrast paint over a metallic.  Leadbelcher was the base spray and then I went over it with blood angels red(contrast) and then fleshtearrers red(contrast) on the panels.  The rest of the metals were a mix of everything that I have old and new.  I wanted to put some weathering on this guy originally, but scrapped it after he came out so clean.  I went over all of the metallics with basilicanum grey(contrast).  And the lights and heat areas are the 3 new gem paints over the metallics that are there.

The red got a dry brush of cadian fleshtone, and then the yellows went on with the hazard stripes.  Out of practice doing those since the orks, but will get better at it again.



2 comments:

  1. Such a great model, nice job on the paint, would look even more amazing with some chipping maybe some grease or oil streaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed but he came out so clean that I didn’t have the heart for it. There will be more models though.

    ReplyDelete