Monday, June 17, 2019

CONTRAST!!!!!!!

So....  I went and bought all of them yesterday......A bit over the top, but Hey ‘it’s me’.

This guy was based in my normal Zandri dust spray.  I then coated him with plaguebearer flesh on the skin, voluptuous pink for the guts and flesh tears, and skeleton horde for the bones and teeth and claws.  I then highlighted with ogryn camo on the skin, pink horror on the guts and tears, the pimples got repainted with wraithbone base and then dabbed with gryph-hound orange and then highlighted with yriel yellow.  The sword was painted with warp lightning first and then second coated with basilicanum grey.  Based and rim painted, and nurgle rotted up.

Not too shabby and looks very close to what I’ve been doing.  The difference is that this took about 1 1/2 hours total time from start to finish.  These things are turning into the answer I’ve been looking around for.

I’m going to keep playing and letting you all know the outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment