One of the things that is coming back to the big game is the skull tournament. There are a few changes to it however........
1. Each dco special character will warrant a skull as well as the warlord.
2. These will be compiled from the campaign as well as the actual big game. Which means I will be keeping a tally as we go for each person involved in both, or just one of the events.
3. People involved in the campaign, but not the big game, will merit skulls for their team. The generals will initially get these, but can dole them out to other warlords on the team.
4. Skulls will be worth 1 handicap chip per creation. Even if the guy (or gal) dies during the campaign and you don't want to keep going with them, they still count for the skull.
5. You can make as many of these characters as you want. A very brief story, or a detailed one(it's up to the individual) is the only thing required. One sentence that there is this person you are making, is all that is needed. I am hoping there will be a little more effort into it, but I understand how things work sometimes.
6. There is no deadline 'yet' on making them, but there might be one installed on a future date.
7. The winner of the tournament will be the person with the most skulls "by kill" at the end of big game weekend. This is to offset the possibility of one person starting off with more than is mathematically possible to loose. The prize will be announced at big game.
8. Kills will count for team play as well. This will be awarded as handicap chips during the big game weekend. The generals will get the lowdown on how his works more.