Sunday, February 25, 2018

Pox10

So....  I had an epiphany this weekend.  A little bit of backstory before I go on,  I set up a game with my friend Bill and the Ultra Marines for Tuesday night.  I have not enough painted models for a size army to fight with yet.  I have always had a problem personally with showing up with unpainteds to a game.  Bill has one of the most beautiful painted armies that I have seen. (You can see some of it in this blog, just go back a few months.)

Anyway, I got excited and started my old style of line painting guys up to get ready.  These five are what I got done for my efforts.  Luckily, they are poxwalkers and not the plague marines, so I can get away with a little sloppiness.  Halfway through these guys, I started to get bored with them.......  Oh my goodness.  I couldn’t believe it, I had started thinking about these wonderfully detailed models like work......  again.  Hard to believe that I fell into that rut again.

These are the last Nurgle models that will be painted in line form ever.  Now that I’ve caught up with the mess that I started, I will try much harder to stick with the 1 model at a time concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment