Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Bearer15

I’ve been told recently that I am a bit too clean with my nurgle guys lately.  I’m not sure I completely agree with that, but.....  in the efforts to upgrade my painting skills, I have gotten a bit more ‘yucky’ on this guy.  The skin is what I’m most proud of on this guy.  9 colors . 5 browns, 2 greys, and 2 reds all mixed up and then shaded with 3 colors, black, brown ,yellow.  Enjoy!

By the By....  It seems that the upgrade to blogspot has left me unable to comment on my own blog or anybody else’s right at the moment.  I’m working on it, but I am not very good with computers so it might take awhile to get it working again.  Please keep you comments coming.  I have enjoyed them and they help me immensely.  Thanks again.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think "clean" is right either, I think having more control over how the paint is applied can be interpreted that way. I think you are putting out some amazing stuff and it's great to see!

    ReplyDelete