Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Battle for the water way

The ultra marines and nurgle went at it last night.  Winner: ultra marines. Loser: nurgle, 100pwrlvl ea.

I have to say that I lost this one because of distractions off game.  Allow me a bit of whining (it is my blog after all). Trying to carry 3 conversations, show someone to paint, and teach someone to play 40k, will not allow you to focus fully on the game thus missing the crucial move you need to make so you are not completely out of position later.  Ok, enough whining.

This game was about nurgle pooping in the river and spoiling the water.  This particular game had 2 storylines on it.  My game was after nurgle had already defiled the water and the ultra marines were bringing retribution.  The other game was tim's nth marines going back in time and beating joe to the actual nurgle water pooping.  I'm not sure the outcome of that game yet, but the ultra marines brought the retribution in mass.  The centurion firepower is really silly.  Not that everything in this edition is silly as well, but Bill really took it to me with mass firepower.

Here's the Picts.





































No comments:

Post a Comment